How will your ambulatory network strategy respond to major market shifts?
Venture-capital-funded medical groups
Orthopedic and cardiovascular site of service reimbursement
Value-based care and population health strategies
Big-box market entrants (CVS, WalMart, etc.)
In partnership with Hammes Healthcare, DCCS works with health systems to develop sound, comprehensive ambulatory network strategies to position your organization for profitable growth in increasingly competitive markets.
Our Comprehensive Capabilities Include:
• Feasibility Analysis
• Business Plan Development
Service Line Strategy
• Market and Competitor Assessment
• Volume Projections
• Physician Alignment & Organizational Structure
Real Estate & Facility Planning
• Market Entry Feasibility Assessments
• Master Facility Planning & Programming
• Real Estate Optimization
• Renovate vs. Replace Analysis
• Financing/Ownership (Hammes Partners)
DCCS and Hammes have the collective expertise required to solve the most complex ambulatory network challenges. Contact Us to learn more.